Thursday, January 22, 2015

Confession: Working.

Again, another post with working life.

To be very frank, up to 2 years of working, I am getting bored of it. Wanted to take a sabbatical of a month, but with no concrete excuse - 难道我要说,我做到很闷吗?

I started off in a not very good environment, not only I said so, but there were agreeable comments by all my colleagues and ex-colleagues. I would said that I am lucky enough to start off in a challenging environment, at least I will be able to judge better moving forward.

Glad that when my boss moved on, he tagged us along, and I am proud to be one in the team, I was still on a working pass by then, hence I must say I should be really good, at least I was good previously :)

Current environment is not as conducive. I still enjoy some companions but not all. Have been rather stress when it comes to team lunch, breakfast companion... I am really not that extrovert, am I?

People say, when you are no longer looking forward to going to work everyday, is time to change... I don't foresee the change in very near future, but i foresee myself, to be low energy for a while.

Take care,
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment