Sunday, January 11, 2015

Confession: 感慨.

Life back to a typical working weekend(before stepping into office again) after my long break. Rather reluctant but no choice.

Have been meeting with a few people throughout my vacation. Great meetup after 4 years with new but not so new faces.

Life has been good to us. All of us got onto different paths and we still remember and, care to meet with each other's.

Life has been difficult because earning money isn't that difficult but spending is easy and fast. New year goal will be something like earning 15k in a year(can't save 20k in a year like how the blogger teached due to so many other factors like rental and working socializing, hence setting a lower and hopefully achievable one).

Life goes on in 2015, I hope it will be a great year for me, my family and friends!

Xoxo,
Zoey

3 comments: