Thursday, March 12, 2015

Confession: My direction.

I am not ambitious, neither do I set expectations.

There was a talk, a lunch time sharing by a Psychologist yesterday. It wasn't something I would like to attend if i have a choice, but I am pretty much enjoyed the session, surprisingly! The talk was about some work life integration, what was the priority for now, and what is the kind of 'I want to do more' and 'I need to stop'.

The topic, which I has been tried to keep it aside, striked in again.

Changes: What do I want to be in the future?


I want to be a HR, an inhouse HR professional.

Target is here, but when? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?

To be honest, I don't know!  OK, I know actually, Not So SOON! X.X

I am afraid of changes, I need time and courage to take the change. I am so contented (hmm, am I?) here at where I am right now and I have been giving myself a lot of reasons and excuses to postpone the move.

I need to save more money now, there's upside over here with my current role. (Bullshit, You hate uncertainties)

I am assisting a colleague of mine, without me, pretty much she will face difficulty. (Yea right... You have been complaining and you arent happy doing this much work, relative to my pay, not worth it!)


I am not happy with where I am (I mean jobscope not company), what I am doing, neither do I find any satisfaction for now. There are basically 2 ways for me: move UP or move OUT.

Lemme think. Or, you tell me what to do?


Demoralized,
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment